PHC Accreditation Objectives:
- To recognize the extent to which PHC:
- lives its mission and values through efforts to realize its vision and strategic directions.
- has created the organizational capacity to enable and sustain transformational change and improvement.
- as an affiliate organization has effectively collaborated with others to improve the health care system.
- To evaluate the degree to which PHC:
- staff is aware of and engaged in continually improving the quality of care.
- has engaged its clients in developing a client centered care environment.
- has made progress in developing effective systems and structures to improve patient safety and to confirm its plans for ongoing improvement.