We will be the premier centre for quality patient and family focused care, critical care, research and learning.
We are a centre for excellence, providing leadership and innovation in the delivery of quality critical care, research and teaching.
Our multi-disciplinary team provides compassionate, inclusive and respectful care to patients and families.
We aim to make a positive difference in people’s lives through our focus on patient and family-centred care.
How do we live Providence’s Values?
- Embrace multicultural relationships with patients, families and the health care team
- Foster a culture that is respectful of spiritual, faith traditions and rituals of al
- Pursue excellence in service to patients and families
- Provide an inclusive multi-disciplinary approach to patient-centred care
- Advocate strongly for patient safety and staff support
- Recognize the individuality and specialties of the health care team
- Promote best practice and quality care while being fiscally responsible
- Involve care providers, patients and families in decision-making, problem-solving and projects
- Embrace innovation and new technology
- Promote evidence-based practice/protocols
- Lead with academic learning through research, teaching and training
- Provide provincial and global leadership, patient/client care, research, and teaching
- Lead with camaraderie and cohesiveness; welcoming to new people